New Patient Center
Welcome and "Thank You" for choosing ITR Physical Therapy!
Congratulations for taking the first step on your road to recovery. You will work with your Physical Therapist and Physical Therapist Assistant to ensure you achieve your goals in a Safe and Pain Free manner.
What to expect
- All sessions will last between 45-60 minutes. You need to attend for your scheduled appointments to get better.
- Please be mindful of our 24 hour cencellation policy.
- Most people achieve positive results in 6-12 sessions.
- Performing your home program is the key to your success.
- If you have concerns with the cost of your care, please know we have payment plans. Contact our Billing Specialist to make financial arrangements.
It is common for you to experience soreness after your initial evaluation as your Physical Therapist needs to determine the cause of your pain or issue. This should resolve by your next visit.
Home Exercise Program
- Perform daily
- Use the pictures provided as a guide
- To resolve your pain, and prevent re-injury
- To improve strength and range of motion
- To restore functional movement
Fill out & print forms located in the upper right hand box. For your convienence, all forms are available to fill out and print online. The information is not stored or captured. Once you print from the preview page, click the Finished button to go to the home page and the contents of the page are erased. Bring forms to your appointment. If you do not bring forms with you, arrive for your appointment 15 minutes early to ensure you have time to fill out the required paperwork.
Important Company Policies for a Successful Relationship
Copays are due upon arrival.
Cell phones must be shut OFF or silent.
We realize emergencies may arise and therefore allow you to carry your phone during the session, however, please be courteous and set to silent mode or turn off. Thank you.
You may not bring children who require supervision with you to your appointment. If your child does not require supervision and is capable of waiting for you quietly then you may bring them. If any disturbance is caused to the other patients or staff members you may be asked to terminate your session early and attend to your child.
We appreciate the opportunity to assist you in your recovery!